Anjali Coral Duvet Cover
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Anjali, inspired from our new collection of royal robes. These traditional Mughal prints look so rich and elegant spread over the bed, perfectly paired with two matching pillowcases. The timeless combination of coral and grey on a fresh white background is made using two block print designs in different shades and finished with coconut shell buttons for that earthy look.
These reversible covers can be used either side, flip it over for a fresh new look. These sumptuous pure Indian cotton covers are made of percale cotton sourced from depth of South India. Pure cotton is the secret to a good night’s sleep, beautifully crisp and breathable. This bedding features a fresh matte finish and softens with every wash.
Hand block printed by our small team in Jaipur, the process is handmade and sustainable from start to finish with attention to details. The delicate buttons are made from coconut shell for that earthy look.
Made sustainably in small batches by our own small team in India that are paid fair wages and work sociable hours. Printed by hand, using old traditional techniques of block printing.
- The pure cotton material makes it light and breathable
- It is reversible, giving 2 options of colour and pattern
- Hand block printed using natural dyes and ancient techniques.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees with mild detergent
- Double and king size available
- Comes with 2 matching pillowcases & a complimentary tote bag
- This item is pre-made and ready to ship in 2-3 working days.
- Postage is 1st class Royal mail to UK (1 working day) and Royal Mail Airmail to all international destinations (3-5 working days) when your item is ready. Express, recorded shipping available - please ask.
From Hand to Heart; please note, as each item is made by hand, no two products are absolutely identical. To us, this symbolises the beauty and intricacy of hand-crafted printing, where the imperfections become perfection and hearts become happy.