Tulsi Duvet Cover
SKU: Tulsi 230
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
This denim blue is the colour of the season, so we had to incorporate it into our new bedding collection. A royal colour mixed in a bit of terracotta for a new twist in the mix, the decision is up to you to have terracotta shown at the bottom of the cover or you can hide it under your two pillowcases if you want the simplistic look. These sumptuous pure Indian cotton covers are made of percale cotton sourced from the depths of South India. Pure cotton is the secret to a good night’s sleep, beautifully crisp and breathable. This bedding features a fresh matte finish and softens with every wash.
Hand block printed by our small team in Jaipur, the process is handmade and sustainable from start to finish with attention to details. The delicate buttons are made from coconut shell for that extra bit of love thrown in.
Pair this Bedding with our Royal Navy & White Vaani Quilted throw for the combination & sleep of dreams.
- The pure cotton material makes it light and breathable
- It is reversible, giving 2 options for colour and pattern
- Hand block printed using natural dyes and ancient techniques.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees with mild detergent
- Double and king size available
- Comes with 2 matching pillowcases & a complimentary tote bag
- This item is pre-made and ready to ship in 2-3 working days.
- Postage is 1st class Royal mail to UK (1 working day) and Royal Mail Airmail to all international destinations (3-5 working days) when your item is ready. Express, recorded shipping available - please ask.
From Hand to Heart; please note, as each item is made by hand, no two products are absolutely identical. To us, this symbolises the beauty and intricacy of hand-crafted printing, where the imperfections become perfection and hearts become happy.