Denim and Mustard Block Printed Table Runner
- The Gift Edit -
Add a warm touch to your table with our new Japanese inspired shibori tie dye cotton table runner. Celebrate a bright and bold feel with our handmade dip dyed table linen made keeping in mind both traditional and contemporary aesthetis. Use it for Christmas or all year round to give your room that extra special touch. Perfect for new home gifting and can also double up as a wall hanging!
This table runner is made using old shibori (tie dye) techniques by our small team in India, where the desired area of cotton is tied with piece of string which acts as resistance against dying and then dipped into desired colours,the whole process is lengthy but worth the wait
This lovely runner comes with matching 6 napkins for a wholesome look,great for Christmas or when hosting lunch or dinners and makes it an ideal housewarming gift
Runner 72 inches
Width 14 inches
20 /20 inches
- Hand Block Printed
- Pure sustainable cotton (khadi)
- Vegan product
- Washes easily, dries quickly
- Ethically made
- Comes as a set of one table runner and 6 napkins
Machine wash in lukewarm water under gentle wash with mild detergent
Do not use chlorine bleach
Tumble on low setting
• This item is pre-made and ready to ship in 2-3 working days!
• Postage is 1st class Royal mail to UK (1 working day) and Royal Mail Airmail to all international destinations (3-5 working days) when your item is ready. Express, recorded shipping available - please ask.
From Hand to Heart; please note, as each item is made by hand, no two products are absolutely identical. To us, this symbolises the beauty and intricacy of hand-crafted printing, where the imperfections become perfection and hearts become happy.