Ela Duvet Cover
SKU: Ela 200
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
This classic favourite yellow and grey combination of ours is perfect for any room, whether it be a smart Master room, combined elegantly it with one of our throws or a teenager’s bedroom paired with some funky cushions. This vibrant yet quite neutral colour combo will fit in to any home. Pair it with the 2 zigzag printed pillow covers, hand block printed using two different blocks. This inviting set brings fresh style and sophistication to any bedroom.
These sumptuous pure Indian cotton covers are made of percale cotton sourced from depth of South India. Pure cotton is the secret to a good night’s sleep, beautifully crisp and breathable. This bedding features a fresh matte finish and softens with every wash.
Hand block printed by our small team in Jaipur, the process is handmade and sustainable from start to finish with attention to details. The delicate buttons are made from coconut shell for that extra bit of love thrown in.
- The pure cotton material makes it light and breathable
- It is reversible, giving 2 options of colour and pattern
- Hand block printed using natural dyes and ancient techniques.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees with mild detergent
- Double and king size available
- Comes with 2 matching pillowcases & a complimentary tote bag
- This item is pre-made and ready to ship in 2-3 working days.
- Postage is 1st class Royal mail to UK (1 working day) and Royal Mail Airmail to all international destinations (3-5 working days) when your item is ready. Express, recorded shipping available - please ask.
From Hand to Heart; please note, as each item is made by hand, no two products are absolutely identical. To us, this symbolises the beauty and intricacy of hand-crafted printing, where the imperfections become perfection and hearts become happy.