Sara Reversible Duvet Cover
The Sara Duvet is the perfect duvet to brighten up your bedroom this summer with its mix of colours and prints! The name Sara is of Hebrew Origin, meaning Princess, and we think every Princess deserves a little bit of vibrance in her life. The soft Indian cotton is breathable, allowing you to stay cool in summer and warm in winter.
- The pure cotton material makes it light and breathable
- It is reversible, giving 2 options of colour and pattern
- Hand block printed using natural dyes and ancient techniques.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees with mild detergent
- Double and king size available
- Comes with 2 matching pillow cases & a complimentary matching 18x18 pillow
- This item is pre-made and ready to ship in 2-3 working days.
- Postage is 1st class Royal mail to UK (1 working day) and Royal Mail Airmail to all international destinations (3-5 working days) when your item is ready. Express, recorded shipping available - please ask.
From Hand to Heart; please note, as each item is made by hand, no two products are absolutely identical. To us, this symbolises the beauty and intricacy of hand-crafted printing, where the imperfections become perfection and hearts become happy.